Press Contact: Tom Cockley
News from Gulden Ophthalmics
Editors: Please see video review note on the second page.
Gulden Introduces a Series of Instructive Videos Valuable to Eye Care Professionals on Diagnostic and Other Ophthalmic Tools
The videos are simple to access from the Gulden website: http://www.guldenophthalmics.com/video/
ELKINS PARK, PA Gulden Ophthalmics has introduced a new series of instructive videos that are easily accessed on the Gulden website. The videos cover a range of solutions to many ophthalmic diagnostic testing, surgical, and challenging situations in eye care using cost-saving and time-saving tools and techniques.
- Practicing ophthalmic procedures and demonstrating products with Practice Eyes
- Enhancing vital stains with a pocket twin-filter set
- Cleaning tonometer tips effectively and easily
- Coding procedures swiftly and accurately with a CPT coding card
- Testing color deficiencies using a D-15 dichronometer testing tool
- Helping patients treat dry eye and logophthalmos without messy tape glue
- Saving surgical costs and time with sterilized, surgery-ready spheres & conformers
- Features that aid in orbital implant surgery using Orbtex™ orbital implants
- Simple and inexpensive way to measure PD with a new digital PD Ruler
- Using eye models to demonstrate and instruct patients and staff
- Practicing indirect ophthalmoscopy and photocoagulation with Reti Eye tool
- Providing patients with a view of their own opacities with te EyeView Visualizing Scope.
- Contact lens polishing simply and easily
- Overcoming the disadvantages of previous near cards that are prone to wear and tear, aging and yellowing, scratches, and require a lamp or illumination source with an Illuminated Near Card
- Quickly and easily quantifying the effect of various levels of monocular blur with the Siepser Blur Tolerance Test
- Elevating and treating patients’ eyelids with an eyelid plate expression tool
… plus various other useful and instructive videos.
For more information about the videos or Gulden’s wide range of ophthalmic products and tools that save time and costs and enhance patient care visit Gulden’s website or contact:
225 Cadwalader Avenue
Elkins Park, PA 19027-2020
Tel 215-884-8105 Fax 215-884-0418
www.guldenophthalmics.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE TO EDITORS;
Please consider accessing the videos and reviewing the video website for your readers: http://www.guldenophthalmics.com/video/