Consider the benefits of using Gulden implants:
- Gulden's orbital implants and eye conformers are supplied sterile-no need for costly in-house sterilization
- Our orbital implants and conformers are safe and effective (FDA approved)
- Gulden's orbital implants and conformers are made of non-porous PMMA plastic
- Gulden's products are affordable
- Gulden's products are made and sterilized in the U.S.A.
- An autoclavable stainless steel sizer kit is also available for purchase
Following enucleation or evisceration surgery, orbital implants and eye conformers are used to occupy the empty orbit and conform the tissue surrounding the eye to prepare the socket for a prosthesis. Gulden implants and conformers are sold sterile and made (start to finish) in the USA.
Note: PMMA implants are less expensive than their hydroxyapatite and porous polyethylene counterparts. This savings advantage is due to the efficiency of the manufacturing process, not inferior quality. In fact, PMMA implants have a history of much lower exposure rates than hydroxyapatite and porous polyethylene.
Small Conformer: 0.75 x 0.87 x 0.22 inches
Medium Conformer: 0.83 x 0.94 x 0.26 inches
Large Conformer: 0.87 x 0.98 x 0.26 inches