The Waggoner CCVT is the modern solution for color vision testing:
- The WCCVT was validated by a third party, the U.S. Navy.
- The WCCVT is accepted by the U.S. Navy, Army, and Coast Guard. It has been recommended by the FAA to screen pilots.
- More user-friendly and easier to interpret than other competitive products.
- Has higher sensitivity than the CCT, which means it is better at identifying color vision deficient individuals.
- It is reimbursable under CPT code 92283.
Works on Windows PCs. After purchasing, you will be given a DOWNLOAD LINK and SOFTWARE KEY. The key is needed during the installation, so do not lose it!
Some other advantages of the WCCVT include:
- Standardization and randomization: The test is completely randomized and standardized to remove administrator bias, memorization of test plates, and a consistent test-taking experience every single time.
- The patient can complete the test in the waiting room in approximately 3-6 minutes prior to seeing the doctor.
- The software interface allows for intuitive tracking of patient results over time.